Cart (0) Close
Ballistic Helmet Striker PLT PASGT Level IIIA
$479.00 – $509.00
The Striker PLT™ is our most basic PASGT helmet. The PLT protects from level IIIA threats including frag and has been tested to NIJ Standard 0106.01. Made from Hybridized Kevlar® fibers, the PLT comes standard 4 PT ASSH harness with headband.
Pay with your credit card via eProcessingNetwork.
Have a question?
- Protection: Level IIIA including frag protection
- NIJ Standard 0106.01 TESTED: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0106.01
- MIL-STD 662f: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory against FRAG resistance as specified under MIL-STD 662F
- Materials: Kevlar® fibers and thermoset resin shell construction
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and side of the head
- Weight Tolerance: +/- .15lbs / .068kg
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options available, comes standard with modi ed 4 PT ASSH harness with headband
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover, 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
NIJ 0106.01 THREATS
|STANDARD||WEAPON||PROJECTILE||GR||Vel ft/s||Vel m/s||(+/- ft/s)||(+/- m/s)|
|NIJ 0106.01||Handgun||.357 Magnum Jacketed Soft Point (JSP)||158||1395||425||(+/- 50)||(+/- 15)|
|NIJ 0106.01||Handgun||9mm Full Metal Jacketed Round Nose (FMJ RN)||124||1400||427||(+/- 30)||(+/- 9)|
|NIJ 0106.01||Handgun||.44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP)||240||1400||427||(+/- 30)||(+/- 9)|
MIL-STD 662F FRAG THREATS
|STANDARD||WEAPON||PROJECTILE||GR||Vel ft/s||Vel m/s||V50 in ft/s||V50 in m/s|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 2 gr. RCC||2||2735||834||4354||1327|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 4 gr. RCC||4||2420||738||3014||919|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 16 gr. RCC||16||2080||634||2354||717|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 64 gr. RCC||64||1620||494||1623||495|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 17 gr. FSP||17||2200||671||2258||688|