Cart (0) Close
Advanced Combat Helmet Level IIIA Mid Cut -Striker ACHMC
$549.00 – $579.00
The Striker ACHMC™ (Advanced Combat Helmet Mid Cut) is our flagship ACH mid cut helmet. The ACHMC protects from level IIIA threats including frag and has been tested to NIJ Standard 0106.01. Made from Hybridized Kevlar® and UHMWPE Spectra fibers, the ACHMC comes standard with D30 TRUST Stealth 7 pad system and multiple harness options available.
Pay with your credit card via eProcessingNetwork.
Have a question?
- Protection: Level IIIA including frag protection
- NIJ Standard 0106.01 TESTED: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0106.01
- MIL-STD 662F: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory against FRAG resistance as specified under MIL-STD 662F
- Materials: Hybridized Kevlar® fibers and UHMWPE Spectra® shell construction
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and side of the head
- Weight Tolerance: +/- .15lbs / .068kg
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options, comes standard with 4 pt harness
- Padding: D3O TRUST Stealth™ 7 pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
NIJ 0106.01 THREATS
|STANDARD||WEAPON||PROJECTILE||GR||Vel ft/s||Vel m/s||(+/- ft/s)||(+/- m/s)|
|NIJ 0106.01||Handgun||.357 Magnum Jacketed Soft Point (JSP)||158||1395||425||(+/- 50)||(+/- 15)|
|NIJ 0106.01||Handgun||9mm Full Metal Jacketed Round Nose (FMJ RN)||124||1400||427||(+/- 30)||(+/- 9)|
|NIJ 0106.01||Handgun||.44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP)||240||1400||427||(+/- 30)||(+/- 9)|
MIL-STD 662F FRAG THREATS
|STANDARD||WEAPON||PROJECTILE||GR||Vel ft/s||Vel m/s||V50 in ft/s||V50 in m/s|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 2 gr. RCC||2||4200||1280||4415||1346|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 4 gr. RCC||4||3475||1059||3211||979|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 16 gr. RCC||16||2475||754||2346||715|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 64 gr. RCC||64||1750||533||1755||535|
|MIL-STD-662F||Frag||US MIL-STD Frag 17 gr. FSP||17||2200||671||2221||677|